PLEASE ALLOW 7 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING AND CONFIRMATION!
DNR PROCESSING OF YOUR TRAIL PASSES IS NOW TAKING UP TO 4 WEEKS FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR TRAIL PASSES ONCE ORDERED THROUGH AWSC!
Joining or renewing membership with the Northern Lights Snowmobile Club (NLSC) is easy. Simply complete the application below to join online through PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account to make a payment with your credit or debit card); or download and fill out the the mail in application and submit it with your check to begin a fun filled snowmobile experience. By becoming a member of NSLC, you will become a member of the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs (AWSC), receive the monthly magazine publication, Wisconsin Snowmobile News and if your sled is registered in Wisconsin, you qualify for discounted Wisconsin Trail Passes. Annual membership is $35.00.
Early NLSC membership renewal is strongly encouraged to avoid trail pass delivery delays. AWSC and NLSC websites are not interfaced. Our volunteers enter membership renewals to the AWSC manually. Also, while club membership and Wisconsin sled registration qualifies you for a discounted trail pass, you are responsible for ordering your discounted trail pass through the AWSC website:
We Ride Safe, Smart and Responsibly
• Annual club memberships are from July 1—June 30 and includes all family members under the age of 19. Please renew early to avoid the holiday rush.
• For membership purposes, a family is defined as a legally married couple and their children up to and including the age of 18.
• Member’s children aged 19 or older at the time of application, must have their own club membership to be considered a current member.
• Club meetings are held the 4th Monday of the month September—March.
• Northern Lights Snowmobile Club, Inc., is an IRS 501(c)7 tax exempt not-for-profit recreational club.
Join/Renew now with a credit or debit card
Fill in the form below. Items marked with a red * are required fields to fill out prior to submitting the form for payment. Consider making a donation to support our trails.
Please ensure your name matches DNR records. For example Robert vs Bob.
If you are experiencing difficulties with our online form, please use the downloadable mail-in form, located below, along with your check, made payable to “Northern Lights Snowmobile Club”.
Join/Renew now by mail
Please download our Membership Application and mail it in with your membership dues to:
Northern Lights Snowmobile Club
P. O. Box 344
Three Lakes, WI 54562