Scenic Group Rides:
Our trails await your arrival! Our weekly club rides have started! The club group rides are every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Riders will meet at the Three Lakes Shell station, be fueled and oiled up, and ready to go by the appointed time. Scenic Rides are kept to around 75-100 miles and normally return to Three Lakes before 4:00PM. The Spirited Rides are faster paced and range from 150 – 200 miles and return by dark. Some rides, due to the pandemic and related health concerns, may return to Three Lakes earlier than in previous years. For COVID compliance, bring a face mask to be used when entering establishments. Pack an energy snack and water, as stops at taverns may or may not be possible. Eat a hearty breakfast.
- Tuesday Scenic Ride Group leaves at 9:30 AM – John and Nancy Zabel will lead.
- Wednesday Spirited Ride Group leaves at 8:30 AM – Each week there is a different leader.
- Wednesday Scenic Ride Group leaves at 9:30 AM – Eric Wick will lead.
- Thursday Scenic Ride Group leaves 9:30 AM – Dave Wheeler will lead.
- Friday Scenic Ride – Group leaves at 9:30 AM – Self led ride. Pick a leader.
Note: Ride leaders pick a route and destination each day. If there is no group leader present, pick a leader, determine a route and destination and have a great ride!
Ride Right. Slow Down. Stay Sober.