Northern Lights Snowmobile Club Group Rides:
When the trails open, club group rides are every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. You do not need to be a club member to join our rides. All rides begin at the Three Lakes Shell gas station. Scenic Rides are kept to around 75-100 miles and normally return to Three Lakes before 4:00PM. The Ladies Lunch Rides will be between 50-75 miles and return to Three Lakes early to mid-afternoon. The Spirited Rides are faster paced and range from 150 – 200 miles and return by dark.
- Tuesday Scenic Ride Group leaves at 9:30 AM – Mike Graume or John Zabel will lead.
- Wednesday Spirited Ride Group leaves at 8:30 AM – Each week there is a different leader.
- Wednesday Scenic Ride Group leaves at 9:30 AM – Old school, arrive and pick a leader and destination.
- Thursday Scenic Ride Group leaves 9:30 AM – Dave Wheeler will lead.
- Thursday Ladies Lunch Ride Group leaves at 10:00 AM – Sue Frank or Kim Bartel will lead.
- Friday Scenic Ride – Group leaves at 9:30 AM – Old school, arrive and pick a leader and destination.
- Ride leaders pick a route and destination each day. If there is no group leader present, pick a leader, determine a route and destination and have a great ride!
- Due to any unexpected restaurant closures, pack an energy or protein snack and H2O.
- The Wednesday and Friday Scenic Ride leader positions are currently open. Until new leaders are established, we do this the old way; arrive at the Shell station and pick a leader who determines that day’s ride.
- If you are interested in leading the Wednesday or Friday Scenic Ride, please email Dave Wheeler at email@example.com .
- All riders are expected to ride responsibly.
- Enjoy your ride!